- Orange helps Renault develop LTE apps for cars 11 December 2013 | 3:12 pm
- Antel brings mobile connectivity to Antarctica 11 December 2013 | 2:52 pm
- Orange to axe almost 3,000 staff in Poland 11 December 2013 | 11:34 am
- Telenor launches TV service in Hungary 11 December 2013 | 9:49 am
- Turkcell inks mobile wallet deal with Garanti Bank 10 December 2013 | 4:51 pm
Translation into Spanish and Portuguese!
Welcome to the BRAND NEW Broadband Latin America 2013 website! Broadband Latin America is a unique new show which will focus on developments and achievements with broadband across the Latin America region.
Broadband is growing quickly with several exciting developments taking place with both fixed and mobile broadband networks as demand for broadband services increase in the area.
Broadband Latin America will provide a targeted opportunity for operators, governments and regulators, solution providers, analysts and OTT providers to network and gain a unique insight into the experiences, challenges and future opportunities with delivering broadband in the Latin America region.
Broadband Latin America 2013 will attract the entire ecosystem from across the region and beyond to discuss the most important topics and issues facing broadband in this fast changing market. By attending Broadband Latin America 2013 you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from a total of 40+ top level speakers across 2 days
- Network with your industry peers
- Meet new business partners in the region
- Break into new markets
- Discover the entire industry with three co-located events: VSAT Latin America, Critical Communications and TV Connect Latin America
- Join in discussion and debate
- Additional learning opportunities at our Pre-Conference workshops
- Gain unique insights into broadband trends and developments within Latin America
Everyone from the broadband industry and beyond will be in attendance at Broadband Latin America 2013 - if you are based in this geographical area or your company would like to break into this expanding market or you just want to learn more then make sure you attend Broadband Latin America 2013!
Check out the numbers for yourself....
Excellent opportunity to realize what are the current trends in the access network evolution, so we could implement them in our businessETB, Colombia
A unique opportunity to hear and learn from the market leadersCYTA, Cyprus